I cannot stress how valuable meditation is for everyone. Just 10 minutes a day has so many benefits for your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Today I want to share just how amazing meditation is and how it can help you.
Physical Benefits of Meditation
With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change and every cell in the body is filled with more energy. This results the feeling of bliss, peace, enthusiasm as the level of energy in the body increases.
On a physical level, meditation:
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
- Improves the immune system
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Mental Benefits of Meditation
Meditation brings the brain wave pattern into an Alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful. With regular practice of meditation:
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
- The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
Meditation makes you aware that your inner “attitude” determines your happiness.
Other Benefits of Meditation
Emotional steadiness and harmony
It cleanses and nourishes you from within and calms you, whenever you feel overwhelmed, unstable, or emotionally shut down.
Meditation brings harmony in creation
When you meditate, you are in the space of vastness, calmness and joy and this is what you emit into the environment, bringing harmony to the Creation/planet.
Meditation can bring about a true personal transformation. As you learn more about yourself, you’ll naturally start discovering more about yourself
How To Get The Benefits
To experience the benefits of meditation, regular practice is necessary. It takes only a few minutes every day. Once it becomes a daily routine it honestly becomes the best part of your day!
Meditation is like a seed. When you cultivate a seed with love, the more it blossoms.
Busy people from all backgrounds are grateful to pause and enjoy a refreshing few minutes of meditation each day. Dive deep into yourself and enrich your life.
If you’re new to meditation and you would love to learn more contact me on 021255664, and I will help you through it. The world would be a better place if everyone practised the art of meditation 😉
Personal Life Coach